A Devotional Guide to Marriage, Service, & Love
Grihastha Vision Team
Marriage is a lifelong vow; it's perhaps the most serious commitment human beings ever make. An overwhelming percentage of marriages fail, despite the ever-increasing number of self-help books on the topic. Heart and Soul Connection, A Devotion was specifically composed to address the ideals and concerns of married people in the International Society for Krishna Consciousness.
The North American Grihastha Vision Team (GVT) — who compiled this book after years of experience, study, and counseling—consists of mature, married Krishna devotees whose aim is to ensure that the grihastha ashrama — the shelter provided by spiritual family life—develops and expands as the productive component of society that Srila Prabhupada intended.
In two hundred pages, the GVT devotees expand on what they've found to be twelve essential principles for successful Krishna conscious family life:
- Alignment with Srila Prabhupada
- Spiritual growth and progress
- Spiritual equality /material differences
- Positive and realistic vision
- Mutual respect and appreciation
- Commitment and dedication
- Open and honest communication
- Personal and social responsibility
- Economic development and prosperity
- Focus on children's welfare
- Family love and affection
- Regulated, balanced, and exemplary lifestyle
Softbound, 207 pages, 6" x 9".
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!