Bhagavad-gita As It Is
Original text narrated from Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad-gita As It Is. Narrated by Raghava Dasa.
The Bhagavad-gita As It Is has influenced philosophers, scientists, leaders, and everyday people for centuries. It is regarded not only as a deeply influencial scriptural text, but as a work of poetry, a glimpse into history, and a source of inspiration. But sometimes hearing the Gita spoken is more powerful than just reading it. It enters the brain through a different doorway, creating a new perspective on what was once just printed words.
Chanting of the Bhagavad-gita Sanskrit slokas with melodic background music.
- Play Time: 3 hours, 41 minutes
- All materials Copyright © 2004 Krishna.com, Distributed under license and with permission of the respective copyright holders.
- CD art and design copyright © 2011 Krishna.com.
- This product is also available as an MP3 CD here...
- Files: MP3 files
- File size: One zip file (454 MB)
- How to download from the Krishna.com Store