Bhagavad-Gita As It Is
Original text narrated from Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad-gita As It Is. Narrated by Savyasachi Dasa. Produced by Kamlesh Patel.
The Bhagavad-gita As It Is has influenced philosophers, scientists, leaders, and everyday people for centuries. It is regarded not only as a deeply influential scriptural text, but as a work of poetry, a glimpse into history, and a source of inspiration. But sometimes hearing the Gita spoken is more powerful than just reading it. It enters the brain through a diffrent doorway, creating a new perspective on what was one just printed words.
A wonderful Hindi narration of the Bhagavad-gita. Savyasaci Das speaks clearly and gently, and his reading is accented by light instrumentation, including flute, drums, and other mood-enhancing effects. Each chapter is a separate track for easy browsing.
- Play Time: 2 hours, 53 minutes
- All materials Copyright ©2004 Krishna.com, distributed under liscense and with permission of the respective copyright holders. CD art and design copyright 2011 Krishna.com.
- This product is also available as an MP3 CD here...
- Files: MP3 files
- File size: One zip file (356 MB)
- How to download from the Krishna.com Store
03. Chapter 1: Observing the Armies on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
04. Chapter 2: Contents of the Gita Summarized
05. Chapter 3: Karma-yoga
06. Chapter 4: Transcendental Knowledge
07. Chapter 5: Karma-yoga--Action in Krsna Consciousness
08. Chapter 6: Dhyana-yoga
09. Chapter 7: Knowledge of the Absolute
10. Chapter 8: Attaining the Sumpreme
11. Chapter 9: The Most Confidential Knowledge
12. Chapter 10: The Opulence of the Absolute
13. Chapter 11: The Universal Form
14. Chapter 12: Devotional Serivce
15. Chapter 13: Nature, the Enjoyer and Consciousness
16. Chapter 14: The Three Modes of Material Nature
17. Chapter 15: The Yoga of the Supreme Person
18. Chapter 16: The Divine and Demoniac Natures
19. Chapter 17: The Divisions of Faith
20. Chapter 18: Conclusion--The Perfection of Renunciation