Bhagavad-gita As It Is
Original text narrated from Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad-gita As It Is. Narrated by Bhakta Jayesh Salunke. Produced by Kamlesh Patel.
The Bhagavad-gita As It Is has influenced philosophers, scientists, leaders, and everyday people for centuries. It is regarded not only as a deeply influential scriptural text, but as a work of poetry, a glimpse into history, and a source of inspiration. But sometimes hearing the Gita spoken is more powerful than just reading it. It enters the brain through a diffrent doorway, creating a new perspective on what was one just printed words.
A wonderful Gujarati narration of the Bhagavad-gita. Bhakta Jayesh Salunke speaks clearly and gently, and his reading is accented by light instrumentation, including flute, drums, and other mood-enhancing effects. Each chapter is a separate track for easy browsing.
- Play Time: 3 hours
- All materials Copyright © 2004 Krishna.com, Distributed under license and with permission of the respective copyright holders.
- CD art and design copyright © 2011 Krishna.com.
- This product is also available as an MP3 CD here...
- Files: 18 MP3 files
- File size: One zip file (393 MB)
- How to download from the Krishna.com Store