Bhagavad-gita As It Is
Original text narrated from Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad-gita As It Is. Narrated by T.K. Dasa. Produced by Kamlesh Patel.
The Bhagavad-gita As It Is has influenced philosophers, scientists, leaders, and everyday people for centuries. It is regarded not only as a deeply influencial scriptural text, but as a work of poetry, a glimpse into history, and a source of inspiration. But sometimes hearing the Gita spoken is more powerful than just reading it. It enters the brain through a different doorway, creating a new perspective on what was once just printed words.
Narrated by T.K. Das, who has a distinct and clear pronunciation, as well as a kindly speaking voice. The background music, styled after traditional Indian sounds, enhances the narration without overpowering it. This is a wonderful alternative to TV in the evening or the radio on your way to work.
- Play Time: 2 hours, 40 minutes
- All materials Copyright © 2004 Krishna.com, Distributed under license and with permission of the respective copyright holders.
- CD art and design copyright © 2011 Krishna.com.
- This product is also available as an MP3 CD here, and a CD set here.
- Files: 20 MP3 files
- File size: One zip file (320 MB)
- How to download from the Krishna.com Store
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!