Audiobook produced by Kamlesh Patel, with narration by Titiksava Karunika Dasa, of the book, Bhagavad-gita As It Is, by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, published by The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust.
In this abbreviated audiobook, Titiksava Karunika Dasa narrates only the verse translations in English, the dialog between Krishna and Arjuna, without the elaborate commentary (purports) by the author. See "Complete Bhagavad-gita As It Is Audiobook Download" for the full-length version.
The Bhagavad-gita As It Is has influenced philosophers, scientists, leaders, and everyday people for centuries. It is regarded not only as a deeply influencial scriptural text, but as a work of poetry, a glimpse into history, and a source of inspiration. But sometimes hearing the Gita spoken is more powerful than just reading it. It enters the brain through a different doorway, creating a new perspective on what was once just printed words.
- Play Time: 2 hours, 40 minutes
- All materials copyright © The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International, Inc. (text), and ℗ Kamelsh Patel (audio narration).
- CD art and design copyright © 2011 Krishna.com.
- This product is also available as an MP3 CD here, and a CD set here.
- Files: 20 MP3 files
- File size: One zip file (320 MB)
- How to download from the Krishna.com Store