Amala Bhakta Dasa narrates the verse translations of Bhagavad-gita As It Is, by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, published by The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust.
Note: This abbreviated (3 hours, 50 minutes) audiobook narration includes only the verse translations, the dialog between Krishna and Arjuna, and does not include the elaborate commentary (purports) by the author. For the full-length audiobook (27 hours of listening time), with Sanskrit verses, English translations and commentaries, see the Complete Bhagavad-gita As It Is Audiobook Download.
The Bhagavad-gita is a must-read for anyone interested in the meaning of life. One of the world's best known literatures, it is often considered the essence of all wisdom. It's a conversation between the military hero Arjuna and his friend/advisor/charioteer Krishna, spoken just before the apocalyptic Battle of Kurukshetra. Subjects they discuss include the eternality of the self, destiny, the source of our being, and how to achieve genuine, long-term peace and happiness.
- Play Time: 3 hours, 50 minutes
- All materials copyright © The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International, Inc. 1986. ℗ Amal Bhakta Dasa 1990 (audio narration)
- Files: 19 MP3 files
- File size: 1 zip file, 131.54 MB
- How to download from the Krishna.com Store
02. Chapter 1: Observing the Armies on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
03. Chapter 2: Contents of the Gita Summarized
04. Chapter 3: Karma-yoga
05. Chapter 4: Transcendental Knowledge
06. Chapter 5: Karma-yoga--Action in Krishna Consciousness
07. Chapter 6: Dhyana-yoga
08. Chapter 7: Knowledge of the Absolute
09. Chapter 8: Attaining the Supreme
10. Chapter 9: The Most Confidential Knowledge
11. Chapter 10: The Opulence of the Absolute
12. Chapter 11: The Universal Form
13. Chapter 12: Devotional Service
14. Chapter 13: Nature, the Enjoyer and Consciouness
15. Chapter 14: The Three Modes of Material Nature
16. Chapter 15: The Yoga of the Supreme Person
17. Chapter 16: The Divine and Demoniac Nature
18. Chapter 17: The Divisions of Faith
19. Chapter 18: Conclusion--The Perfection of Renunciation
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!