- Written by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thankura.
- Translated by Bhanu Swami.
- Narrated by Amal Bhakta Dasa.
This narration is about an amazing conversation between Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Srila Haridasa Thakura on the subject of chanting the Holy Name to achieve ecstatic love of God. It is truly a chanting "bible"--a must listen for every serious devotee and should be heard again and again, daily. Greatly inspirational, it creates a desire in the devotee to chant more and better japa rounds.
Here are some topics Haridasa Thakura expounds on: How to--overcome partial or distorted faith and develop true and complete faith; prevent and atone for "fall-down" offenses to the Name; develop the correct attitude to progress in chanting; draw grace from the guru and the Lord for faster growth; improve mental concentration on the Name to foster taste, attachment and absorption in it; awaken deep love of God in the heart; see the Lord, His qualities and pastimes within the Name; discover and perfect one's rasa with Krishna; enter the Lord's pastimes as an eternal servant.
- Play Time: 4 hours, 9 minutes
- All materials © BBT International, Inc. 1986. ℗ Amal Bhakta Dasa 1990 (Performance)
- Files: 16 MP3 files
- File size: 1 zip file (107.14 MB)
- How to download from the Krishna.com Store
02. Chapter 01: Glories of the Holy Name
03. Chapter 02: Accepting the Holy Name
04. Chapter 03: Namabhasa
05. Chapter 04: Blasphemy of Vaishnavas
06. Chapter 05: Worshiping the Demigods as Independent of Krsna
07. Chapter 06: Disregarding the Guru
08. Chapter 07: Criticism of Scripture
09. Chapter 08: Interpreting the Holy Name
10. Chapter 09: Committing Sin on the Strength of the Name
11. Chapter 10: Giving the Name to the Unfaithful
12. Chapter 11: Considering the Name as Equal to Material Piety
13. Chapter 12: Inattention While Chanting
14. Chapter 13: Attachment to "I and Mine"
15. Chapter 14: Offenses in Serving the Deity
16. Chapter 15: Bhajana-pranali
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!